About Me

My photo
Interested in all things cute, crafty and cuddly and filled with ideas/plans which I rarely finish!

Sunday 17 November 2013

New York, New York



10 days and counting until my trip to America, still can't really believe I'm going.  At the top of my To Do list is the highly touristy Empire State Building.  We've decided to try and time our visit with the sun going down over New York so we can get a day and night time view....in my mind this is also a more romantic time to go although I fear that hordes of tourists may scupper this idea!

America is rather filling my mind at the moment so it's hardly surprising that I've started trawling the craft sites for New York themed goodies.  The following is the first thing that caught my eye after doing a search for the Empire State Building in Etsy....


Vintage King Kong Empire State Building Fabric Pillow Panel

This fabric pillow panel features the building's most famous visitor, King Kong!  I absolutely love this and am very tempted to buy it and re-enact the film (with a different ending of course).  Love it.

 
Sold by Em Sew Crazy, check out her shop now!


No comments:

Post a Comment